Monday, October 20, 2008

What a WONDERFUL Wedding!

Oh my gosh! We had the BEST time! I seriously did not want to leave. It was so wonderful to see everyone there, old friends from high school and college and family from all over the world. We had our own reunion and there isn't one thing that I would change about our wedding. As soon as I get access to pictures, I will post plenty for sure. 

In the meantime, I've added my photographer to my blogger list. Cindy was AMAZING. I can't even express how awesome and talented she is. Here sister Robin was there as well and they were all such a big help. Once I met Cindy, I knew that our wedding would turn out beautifully. It is because of Cindy that our day was displayed and captured so magnificently. She recommended our florist, Marie from Mums the Word, and our videographer Damon from Damon Bilger Videography. We were so blessed to have her be a part of our special day!

We've only been married for a little over a day so I don't have a lot of experience, but married life is tons of fun ; ) After the reception, Mike and I left in our painted Dodge Neon while our close family and friends saw us off. We had to get up at 4:30 in the morning to catch our 7 am flight and let me tell you, we were both exhausted! Mike is currently at work as I am blogging away but I am on cloud nine. 

To everyone that was there, I must tell you how honored and happy we were that you took the time out of your busy schedules to be at our wedding. It meant so much to both Mike and I and we are still talking about how much fun it was to catch up with everyone. 

To those that could not attend, we love you and missed seeing you but can't wait to plan a mini reunion soon! 

Thank you thank you! xoxo

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Emily said...

By the way, I love your new blog title!

A.Desroches said...

Congratulations! Glad everything went off without a hitch!