Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Molly & Ben's Shower

Molly & Ben's shower was a huge success! They may have had their suspicions but they had no idea who was coming or what the theme of the party would be! Friends and family from PA, NJ, and NY came to celebrate Ben and Molly's upcoming wedding at Eddie & Michael's house in Philly. Michelle and I had been working on this party since the beginning of December and knew Molly would be a hard person to please because she is so perfect at planning her own parties. Anyway, here is a short clip of them when they first walked into the house. 



Ben & his younger brother Howard

Molly & me
I just liked this picture of my mom
Mol, Michelle (Best friend and bridesmaid who helped plan the party), and me
Here's our beautiful tablescape of the yummy Greek food! You can thank Michelle for that!
My mom and her boyfriend Paul
Mol & Michelle
Ben, Eddie, Molly, & Michael. They were there the ones who so generously opened up their home and let us throw this party! 
Cute cake huh?

I just had to throw in an old photo of us from halloween year ago...
And another one of us at the end of the party.
Michelle & I at the after party at 700 club. I was quite tired by this point!
Well there you go! We had a great time and I'm so excited for their wedding in May : ) 

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad your party turned out well! They look so happy!

Rae said...

I think it is so sweet and awesome that you did that for her!! Looks like fun. :)