Thursday, November 13, 2008

Albuquerque Zoo



This past weekend, Mike and I had an amazing time at the Albuquerque Zoo. It's funny because out of all the years that we've been together, we had never been to a zoo before. I mean, we love to look at animals and always find ourselves outside of PetSmart on Saturdays to look at all of the adoptable dogs. So needless to say, the zoo was so fun! We were surprised at how big this zoo was and how many different animals were there! My favorites were the polar bears and the lions! 

Here are a few pictures:





Oh yeah, here's a picture of my short hair! 



3 comments:

Rae said...

Sounds like fun! I love your hair.

EL EQUIPO DEL BLOG. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

Bridget, that picture of you is gorgeous! Mike looks scared of the bird! We miss you guys! Love you!!!